Tuesday 2 December 2008

Cold

The cold weather has begun...daytime can be five degree and below and at night it can be zero degree and below...My oh my, what can I say...I'M FEELING COLD...Everytime when we decide  to go out, I have to make ensure Eryna is well dressed for the weather...Luckily she has no complaints wearing her thick cloths together with her gloves and cap...At first she was confused as before this it's just simple clothing and a jacket...
It snowed 2 weeks ago but at our place the snow was not that thick...Hopefully it will be a white christmas this year and then we can all play with the snow...Can't wait for Ila, Ina, Ikin, Bad and Gael to be here in Durham middle of this month...Yeyeye, Eryna will have more friends to play with...Actually tak sabar gak christmas ni sebab nak gi boxing day shopping...hehehe...

No comments: