Wednesday 10 December 2008

Been tagged again

Here are my answers Kak Nani

What were you doing 5 years ago?

Graduated my degree and started my 1st job at MIDF

What were the 5 things on your list to do today?

  1. prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
  2. play with eryna
  3. clean the house
  4. surf the net 
  5. watch CSI

What are the snacks that you enjoy?

  1. maggi
  2. tuna sandwich
  3. crumpet
  4. waffle
  5. crisp/ doritos

What are 5 things you do if you are a billionaire

  1. perform umrah and haj 
  2. sedekah to the needy
  3. shopping stuffs that I like
  4. travel around the world
  5. build a house for my parents 

What 5 jobs you've had

  1. practival trainee at ITTAR
  2. executive at MIDF
  3. homemaker
  4. ?
  5. ?

Who are the 5 person you want to tag

  1. fuzah
  2. melia
  3. rahilah
  4. qathy
  5. ajezack

No comments: