Saturday 3 January 2009

2009

Welcome 2009 and bye-bye 2008...it has been a wonderful year for our family...we started of by flying to UK in Jan 2008 while I was 7 months pregnant...It was a new experience for both me and Faizal as we were far apart from our family back in Malaysia and have different responsibilities i.e Faizal as a postgraduate research student and me a full time housewife...came March 2008, we got a new family member, Eryna Batrisyia and my mum and Aunty Jah stayed with us till May 2008 for my pantang...my cousin, Azreena all the way from London came and visit us in April 2008 and in July 2008, Charlie from Ukraine came to Durham for a week and we went to Manchester...September 2008, we fasted the long hours in UK and celebrated our 1st raya with Eryna in October 2008...we also went to London to meet my dad and sistas...daddy was with us in Durham for a few days...in December 2008, Shikin and family visited us together with my darling sistas...we had fun in Edinburgh and Manchester...

On the other hand, updates on Eryna...she is 10 months old this month..she can now sit and start to stand on her feet...she smiles when i bring her food...she can wave to people especially to nenek and tokdad back in Malaysia...she babbles and make noises...can't imagine that in two months time she will be celebrating her 1st birthday...i still can imagine the day when i first held her on my arm...they grow so fast, don't they?...

Let's hope for the best in year 2009...semoga apa yang kita doa dan hajati dimakbulkan Allah...

Eryna's latest picture...



1 comment:

Kris and Nadia said...

Yiiii.... pya cute... comelnya... cutenya..adui2... i cant stop saying ur baby is so CUTE :)